Enabling Tapatalk?

motor_head

Enabling Tapatalk?

Post by motor_head »

I don't know how hard it is, but a couple of the other forums I am on have it enabled, and it is nice to be able to read stuff from them on my iPod (iPhone). Kinda a small screen to try to read topics from a web page.
doc
Site Admin

Re: Enabling Tapatalk?

Post by doc »

Thanks. Good suggestion.

doc
84 IM Flier

Post by 84 IM Flier »

Great idea. I have a Miata track car and already use Tapatalk to follow the Miata forum.
motor_head

Post by motor_head »

Anything come of this?
doc
Site Admin

Post by doc »

No.

doc
PaulzOx

Post by PaulzOx »

I can see it has been awhile sense someone posted here about the Tapatalk App.

With the new Tapatalk 2 App available is there any way we can get ShopTalk up to speed with Tapatalk?

This is one of only two forums I cannot access via Tapatalk, the other is Samba. I access 12 other forums daily with tapatalk because it is easier to do on the go.

Thanks,
Paul
AdminSteve
Site Admin

Post by AdminSteve »

Will look into this and discuss it with Doc 8)
PaulzOx

Post by PaulzOx »

AdminSteve wrote:Will look into this and discuss it with Doc 8)
Thank You!
doc
Site Admin

Post by doc »

Steve has mucho on his plate I know, but perhaps STF should enter the modern era in some respects. The problem, of course, is me. I still don't use a smart phone and just drift along sitting at my pc twice a day. Sorry, guys, the older I get, the more stuck in the 60's i get.

Let us do the homework and we'll see if we can make an upgrade. Hey, it only took about 10 years to get to post pics..... :oops:

doc
Leatherneck

Post by Leatherneck »

What is taptalk, I have a I4S and don't see that on it. Does it make browsing with a ISO easier, better, faster? Are the majority of people using it?
fusername

Post by fusername »

I might actually get tapatalk if you do this! would be awesome, I don't use it cause this is one of 2 forums I actually follow, so I rarely do it on my phone. I am pretty sure tapatalk just reformats the page so it is designed to look good and be more useable on a cell phone, rather than just shrink the standard PC page down to phone size. Faster and easier the kids tell me.
Bonemaro

Post by Bonemaro »

Tapatalk is awesome. I installed it on the F-Body forum I own. It supports most moderator functions and I'm I'm hardly on the computer anymore. The interface looks like this.

Bonemaro

Post by Bonemaro »

I see Tapatalk is here. This us my first TT post. Thanks! This makes my life so much easier. 8-) ...especially for posting pics.

[img]http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/09/15/ymezyhuz.jpg[/img]
Bonemaro

Post by Bonemaro »

Bonemaro wrote:I see Tapatalk is here. This us my first TT post. Thanks! This makes my life so much easier. 8-) ...especially for posting pics.

Well this sucks... Tapatalk apparently uploads pictures that are 816 pixels wide, exceeding the 800 pixel wide rule here. Any way to fix that?
bajaherbie

Post by bajaherbie »

If I post a picture to STF using tapatalk I (and others with tapatalk) can view my pictures but if I use my PC the same image is not viewable. Any way to fix this?

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk