wierd email notification

fusername

wierd email notification

Post by fusername »

got one today from [email protected] instead of [email protected], which may or may not have happend before in the past but I really don't remember, but those letters and numbers look familiar. anyways I opened it on a computer that I wasn't scared of infecting, and it seemed legit, so I just want to let you know something changed somewhere in your email or notification software/providers. Links in it all looked legit, but I didn't follow them. doesn't seem to be an issue, but figured I'd mention it
give a man a watch and he'll allways know what time it is. give him two and he can never be sure again.

Things are rarely just crazy enough to work, but they're frequently just crazy enough to fail hilariously.
rickosuave1987

Re: wierd email notification

Post by rickosuave1987 »

fusername wrote:got one today from [email protected] instead of [email protected], which may or may not have happend before in the past but I really don't remember, but those letters and numbers look familiar. anyways I opened it on a computer that I wasn't scared of infecting, and it seemed legit, so I just want to let you know something changed somewhere in your email or notification software/providers. Links in it all looked legit, but I didn't follow them. doesn't seem to be an issue, but figured I'd mention it
sj513 is Doc. Not sure why the emails changed though...
Baja
HookIt

GK Electric & Suave Racing - Looking for sponsors!!
SuaveRacing FaceBook
Thank you to SuaveRacing Sponsors for your support!
doc
Site Admin

Post by doc »

Yes, sorry, I changed the email address (which is me) to see what happens. No danger of getting rerouted to the naked lady site which I know would kill all you guys. :roll:

doc
harryset

Post by harryset »

doc wrote:Yes, sorry, I changed the email address (which is me) to see what happens. No danger of getting rerouted to the naked lady site which I know would kill all you guys. :roll: doc
:oops:
'72 Standard
"I am the proud owner of a "Hoover Bit".

185 60's, EMPI disc kit, EMPI 2 1/2" dropped spindles on the front.
185 65's and stock binders on the back.
SecondSkin - Damplifier Pro and Luxury Liner Pro for sound control.