Christmas giveaway-Serpentine Pulley Kit

Leatherneck

Christmas giveaway-Serpentine Pulley Kit

Post by Leatherneck »

It is time for STF to say Merry Christmas to some lucky winner. Kenneth Statton with MOTORSPORTSTULSA.COM has kindly donated a Serpentine Pulley Kit - VW for the Shoptalkforums contest. This Serpentine Pulley Kit is constructed using 6061 T6 Billet Aluminum and 303 non magnetic stainless and has all the parts needed for installation. We would like to thank Kenneth for his generosity, you can find out more by visiting their site at http://prostores2.carrierzone.com/servl ... StoreFront or email them at [email protected]

In contacting http://www.motorsportstulsa.com/ let them know that you saw it on Shoptalkforums. 8)

The pictures do not do justice to how well they are machined.

All items individualy packaged.

Step by step instructions easy to follow.

Comes boxed to your door.

To win this contest you have to post in this thread, no more then 10 posts per person and please number them Hopefully your post will contain some kind of interesting info preferably VW based. On the 18th we will pick the winning post and announce the luck winner.

I would personally like to thank Kenneth with MOTORSPORTSTULSA.COM, Hedrock for scoring this nice giveaway and Doc for giving us a place to hang out.

STF disclamer, no warranties,guaranties implied or given. It is a freebie! Enjoy it and everybody have a Merry Christmas
Leatherneck

Post by Leatherneck »

I do not think so, I think it is locking cogs, maybe Lotrat can tell us.
david58

Post by david58 »

From the looks of this tensioner it seems self adjusting. Is it?
Hot, humid air is less dense than cooler, drier air. This can allow a golf ball to fly through the air with greater ease, as there won't be as much resistance on the ball.
david58

Post by david58 »

david58 wrote:From the looks of this tensioner it seems to be self adjusting. Is it?
Hot, humid air is less dense than cooler, drier air. This can allow a golf ball to fly through the air with greater ease, as there won't be as much resistance on the ball.
david58

Post by david58 »

Leatherneck I really wish you would refrain from answering my questions before I even post them. :lol: Ok this is three for me. :roll:
bajaherbie

Post by bajaherbie »

if lotrat wins, i quit!

seriously STF is the best vw forum on the internet, and that includes thatothersite.
Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt.
david58

Post by david58 »

bajaherbie wrote:if lotrat wins, i quit!

seriously STF is the best vw forum on the internet, and that includes thatothersite.
What uder site. :shock:
motorbreath53

Post by motorbreath53 »

They are not self tensioning if I remember right. I think Lotrat talked about fighting with it a bit.

Those do look pretty damn cool though....

I hope to own one someday :wink:
Baja5 was right...
david58

Post by david58 »

Bottom left coner looks like it only adjusts to line up the pulleys?
Leatherneck

Post by Leatherneck »

Guys, remember to number your posts or they don't count. It has alot of adjustment but like everything it has it's limits.

Oh and this is number 1 for me :lol: Yea I know that would just not be right would it. :roll:
seabeebuggy

Post by seabeebuggy »

Boy i like to use that as my next boat anchor. :shock: Oh wait that is not a BMD Pulley.
www.BigMikesGunAndAmmo.com
Thomas Jefferson said It may be necessary for a country to have a revolution every 200 years to right the wrongs of a Government.
Got Lead?
seabeebuggy

Post by seabeebuggy »

Maybe a beer coaster.
#2. Nice quality by the looks of it.
www.BigMikesGunAndAmmo.com
Thomas Jefferson said It may be necessary for a country to have a revolution every 200 years to right the wrongs of a Government.
Got Lead?
Qurtys Lyn

Post by Qurtys Lyn »

Looks nice.

Post Number 1.

VW Tip: 6V Windshield Wiper Motor on a 12V system, will fail when you need it most.
Fusername's evil twin

'72 Std Beetle - 1641 CC
BRAT Motorsports #936
Getrdone

Post by Getrdone »

Dude, that would so be cool on my ride. How do I play! I want to be in the club. Come on please! tell me.
1966bajabug

Post by 1966bajabug »

STF > TOS
B.R.A.T. Motorsports #936

kyle_pc_75 wrote:
I soon realized Shortie is just fast!