Pic Posting?

david58

Pic Posting?

Post by david58 »

I use photobucket what host do you use?
Hot, humid air is less dense than cooler, drier air. This can allow a golf ball to fly through the air with greater ease, as there won't be as much resistance on the ball.
Leatherneck

Post by Leatherneck »

Photbucket as well .
Bugfuel

Post by Bugfuel »

SiQDiZ
Site Admin

Post by SiQDiZ »

FYI we're looking into integrating photo upload for the forums.
david58

Post by david58 »

SiQDiZ wrote:FYI we're looking into integrating photo upload for the forums.
That will be cool and a button for u-tube would be awesome.
Hot, humid air is less dense than cooler, drier air. This can allow a golf ball to fly through the air with greater ease, as there won't be as much resistance on the ball.
doc
Site Admin

Post by doc »

I've been using ImageShack. Pretty easy.

doc
boxertje

pics

Post by boxertje »

okay,stupid question,......how do I post a picture????? :?
Leatherneck

Post by Leatherneck »

Not a stupid question, lot of forums do it differnetly here is some info for here and posting pics. Need any help let us know.

PROFILE SETTINGS

setting up your profile, it is not the only way just a suggestion. See if yours looks like this if not might consider it.

POSTING PICTURES Pic posting
POSTING PICTURES in the STF forums this is what I suggest in doing so.

First off I like using Photobucket at www.photobucket.com

The first step is uploading your picture, if you have more then one then click on the "add more images"
Find where the picture is in your computer, I have a folder in the computer set aside for just pictures to upload. Click on that add more if needed.
Once you have the picture uploaded got to the picture you want left click on the Image

Once you have the picture uploaded go to the picture you want left click on the Image

Be sure to post each pic on a new line. If it already has IMG before and after the pic don’t highlight the url and click IMG in the post

I usually select the preview before posting that way I can make sure the pictures are working and my spelling is not to bad.

These are only suggestions there are different ways, it is also going to take you playing around with it and getting comfortable. Also another idea is having photobucket and STF open in different browsers that way you can switch back and forth instead of opening and closing your browser.

If you find any problems with what I have written of I missed something, let me know and I will repair it.

So post those pictures.
boxertje

post pics

Post by boxertje »

Going to make a account on "photo bucket" and botjer you guys with my pics :D