WTB Vanagon Auto transmission

Bajas, Rails and Parts
STOICH

WTB Vanagon Auto transmission

Post by STOICH »

WTB Vanagon Auto transmission - Will have a fairly low mile 091 6-rib trans for sale shortly - I'm either getting old or lazy, cause I want something that does the shifting for me nowadays. Guess I could just install a cupholder but I do things the hard way - Lemme know what you have! I am in San Diego area- thanks
dstar5000

Re: WTB Vanagon Auto transmission

Post by dstar5000 »

INterested in the 6-rib.....

DOn
‎"Let me say it as simply as I can: transparency and the rule of law will be the touchstones
of this presidency,".. Barack Obama January 21, 2009, 30 minutes before he signed the law
sealing all his personal information....
Steve Arndt

Post by Steve Arndt »

I have two vans, an 85 and a 90 that have the good working autos in them still. Come tow one away for a good price.
STOICH

Post by STOICH »

Steve Arndt wrote:I have two vans, an 85 and a 90 that have the good working autos in them still. Come tow one away for a good price.
I guess If the price were stellar, I might drive 3 states away :P whats one of those go for in your neck of the woods?
Steve Arndt

Post by Steve Arndt »

Around 500 bucks. No engine, etc. We have already removed most of the small parts (tail lights, interior bits, etc).
STOICH

Post by STOICH »

Steve Arndt wrote:Around 500 bucks. No engine, etc. We have already removed most of the small parts (tail lights, interior bits, etc).
I appreciate the offer- After gas that would put the cost about $900.00 or so. Probably just a tad out of my reach at this point- But I may be checking back in with up after a few paychecks
BAJA-IT

Post by BAJA-IT »

Steve, I think my son may be interested in one of those auto trannies.
BRAT Motorsports #936
Bolt Center: Salt Lake City, Ut
ACE: Air Cooled Engineering, now Black Line Racing

Post by 560 »

Me also Steve. Let me know if you still have one or two still around. I do not want to step ahead of anyone here on this sale.

Mike
Jackpot motorsports
STOICH

Post by STOICH »

560 wrote: I do not want to step ahead of anyone here on this sale.

Mike
Out of my price range, out of my region- Count me out on this one :| Thanks though
1966bajabug

Post by 1966bajabug »

BAJA-IT wrote:Steve, I think my son may be interested in one of those auto trannies.
yes, I think I am interested in one! Just hope my tax return gets here soon, cuz it looks like some of it might already be spent.