Welcome to Electrical - Intros, Sources & Guidelines

Every car has an electrical system. Here's the place to learn all about it.
Ol'fogasaurus

Re: Welcome to Electrical - Intros, Sources & Guidelines

Post by Ol'fogasaurus »

Eric, sorry to hear about the pause in the build. When you get back could you start a build thread (with pictures please as they can make a difference in the advice plus it could be informative to others on the same track as you are) as you never know just when something in your build might help someone else.
Lee

My opinion is worth slightly less than what you paid for it.
Eric3501

Re: Welcome to Electrical - Intros, Sources & Guidelines

Post by Eric3501 »

Sure Of'fogasaurus... I will try. I have some picks of the car all together sitting where it was when I bought it, and some of the body panels, (baja bug, 7pc wide eye), that I picked up for little more than a long drive to go get them, which cost more than the parts but a lot less than new, and a coast to coast trip to pick them up. I think only two companies will actually ship the parts for Thier size and cost i'm told, and to much miss handling in shipping. Also have some picks of removing the custom, if you could call it that, work to the engine cover...needless to say lots of sanding and grinding of bonds, fiberglass filler, and lots of solid resin...just need to figure out how to load them up from my phone...