Look what I found

For road racing, autocrossing, or just taking that curve in style. Oh yea, and stopping!
itawolf

Look what I found

Post by itawolf »

RET Marine 0317 --with VW on the lobe!!
Lots of iron in the fire
trbugman

Re: Look what I found

Post by trbugman »

If you use Chrome it will translate the page for you. There isn't much information but the price is good, about $1900. My biggest question is what you would use for spindles?
2333(103x70) Type 4 DTM MS3+X on 73 Karmann Ghia ignition only with LS2 truck coils firing in sequential, fuel next.
Marc

Post by Marc »

Near the tail end of the animation they show what appear to be stock "Karmann-Ghia" spindles (standard on late-model Brazilian Beetles).
Dale M.

Post by Dale M. »

Look at "Eyeball Engineering" or "Mendiola", I believe both have bolt on "A" arm systems...

Dale
"Fear The Government That Wants To Take Your Guns" - Thomas Jefferson
1970 "Kellison Sand Piper Roadster"
trbugman

Post by trbugman »

Dale M. wrote:Look at "Eyeball Engineering" or "Mendiola", I believe both have bolt on "A" arm systems...

Dale
If I was in the market for this style of suspension, I would look to Mendeola, because they're not too far south of me.

Marc wrote:Near the tail end of the animation they show what appear to be stock "Karmann-Ghia" spindles (standard on late-model Brazilian Beetles).
I think you might be right.

2333(103x70) Type 4 DTM MS3+X on 73 Karmann Ghia ignition only with LS2 truck coils firing in sequential, fuel next.
Kafer_Mike

Post by Kafer_Mike »

itawolf wrote:Now if I could read it

http://www.imohr.com.br/site/portugues/ ... ubgrupo=60
The website has an English language option. Click on the UK flag in the top right corner of the page. :wink: