Southeastern bugfair & Open house at Aircooled Technolog

This forum is for any discussion related to Aircooled Technology, the DTM shroud and Massive TypeIV engines. You may read and search this forum, but you can not post to it.
MASSIVE TYPE IV

Southeastern bugfair & Open house at Aircooled Technolog

Post by MASSIVE TYPE IV »

Most of the time our gates are closed and visitors are not welcome, but every now and then we decide to open the place up and let outsiders see where we work and what we do.

When the guys from www.914club.com decided to do a rally through the twisties of North Georgia they asked me if I'd be willing to allow them a pit stop on the way through the small town wehere we are located. I agreed to do this and have decided to open the shop up for others as well on that day.

This open house is the day before our show in Toccoa Georgia where we have presented the show for the past 7 years so the shop will only be open for a few hours (0800-1100) because we have to get things staged over at the showgrounds in Toccoa.

If you want a great weekend activity for the weekend of 9-10 September stop by here on Saturday morningand then head on over the The Southeastern Bugfair at the Stephens County fairgrounds in Toccoa Georgia for a HUGE show and AWESOME swapmeet!

We'll have quite a few TIV powered cars on display this year and will have some items to sale at the show. If you want a chance to meet us and meet the owners of RAT powered vehicles these are two events that can't be missed!

There are a couple of rules:
****Watercooled vehicles are not allowed within the confines of my shop compound. We will have a dedicated parking area for watercooled vehicles in a nice grassy field adjacent to the shop. This includes VW's with radiators (new and old) as well as Porsche 914s that are also watercooled. Here we are strictly airccoled!!!****

The second rule is the shop will close promptly @ 1100 on September 9th to allow for our departure to set up for SE Bugfair. we have a lot to set up and will need all the time we can to get things moved into place.

We look forward to seeing everyone!
Last edited by MASSIVE TYPE IV on Mon Sep 11, 2006 1:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
champagne superbeetle

Post by champagne superbeetle »

Rats! Missed it by that much ||. Well, maybe not. :wink:

Only if Amtrak is on time getting me to Atlanta at 8:13, it would be 10:00 at the earliest by the time I could get there ... and I would have to induce NO_H2O to do the driving direct. The new 2056 and "B" tranny he is putting into my 1302 will be a half hour the wrong way from the station.

Or, he could pick me up from the station in my improved 1302. :lol:

Amtrak being on time ... yeah, right.
DudeAndHisBus

Re: Southeastern bugfair & Open house at Aircooled Techn

Post by DudeAndHisBus »

MASSIVE TYPE IV wrote:****Watercooled vehicles are not allowed within the confines of my shop compound. We will have a dedicated parking area for watercooled vehicles in a nice grassy field adjacent to the shop. This includes VW's with radiators (new and old) as well as Porsche 914s that are also watercooled. Here we are strictly airccoled!!!****
So then I wouldn't be welcome in my Jetta? :lol:
MASSIVE TYPE IV

It's got a radiator doesn't it??

Everyone is welcome, you'll just have to park in the field.
Can Drive Soon

Post by Can Drive Soon »

Hey my Jetta's radiator is air-cooled!
MASSIVE TYPE IV

bring it on up. a Super Swamper track up over the hood from the Pinzgauer would add just enough character to it!