4th dimension radio debuts 8/17!!! Our own radio show!

This forum is for any discussion related to Aircooled Technology, the DTM shroud and Massive TypeIV engines. You may read and search this forum, but you can not post to it.
MASSIVE TYPE IV

4th dimension radio debuts 8/17!!! Our own radio show!

Post by MASSIVE TYPE IV »

Get all the scoop here on last nihts broadcast of volkscast radio where I made the announcement! http://richchristensen.com/radio/VOLKSC ... 082006.mp3

Thats right an internet radio show thats 100% totally dedicated to the Type 4 revolution!! Aircooled Technology has teamed up with Rich Christensen Entertainment (Rich is the host of Pinks on Speed)

This show will be hosted by Ray iddings of www.volkscastradio.com and he and I are very excited about this! A few days ago Rich Christensen rang me up and told me that he became aware of what we were doing, did some research and was blown away!! He offered me an opportunity to make this show a reality on his new network that is filled with specialty shows similar to "4th Dimension Radio"...

I then talked to a few sponsors and have found the necessary suport and funds it will take to make this show a reality!

We will be doing all sorts of cool shows from panels of guests in our "Ring of Aircooled Precision Performance" to chatting with recent Type 4 converts about their projects to chatting with our racers like Chris Foley, Tom Burdge and others...

We also have some interactive live shows planned with feeds straight from my dyno cell that will put the viewer/listener in my control room as we do some tests to show exactly what certain changes can make to the engine.

I am most enthusiastic about my newest idea of interactivity called "You design it and I build it"... It will give forum members and hadcore enthusiasts the ability to form teams to design an engine for a given application and set of goals at no expense to them! I will provide assembly, parts and dyno time to build the engines and YOU can be a part of the design team! Its the ultimate way to kill myths and assumptions and it's happening SOON!

We'll be discussing this more in detail on the air August 17th! Be there!

Due to the radio format I will be sharing things that we have never shared on the forums before- its going to be a blast!

In closing I'll reiterate the fact that this is not "Jake radio".. I'll be a co host on most of the shows but we will be doing a wide variety of themes and will cover many aspects of the Type 4 engine. Of course since my company is making this possible with the support of the other members of our "ring of Aircooled Precision Performance" we will be directing our concentration on the things that WE work together on as a team.

Below is a ist of those that make up our network and are contributing to the cause of this radio show. Please continue to show them your appreciation by purchassing the products that they work so hard to create.

Raby's Aircooled Technology/ Type 4 Store- Everthing you can imagine!

LN Engineering- Billet Aluminum Nickies, Billet rods, other bad ass parts!

CFR welding/ Tangerine Racing- handcrafted exhaust systems that rock!

Hoffman Automotive Machine (HAM)- Superior Type 4 cylinder heads and machine work.

Tarmac Motorsports- Specializing in turbo exhaust systems, custom fabrication, roll cages and suspension/chassis fabrication.

DTM Engineering- bringing all of the above together with custom, professional installations of RAT powertrains as well as engine kit assembly.
Last edited by MASSIVE TYPE IV on Thu Aug 17, 2006 10:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
huw'sspeedster

Post by huw'sspeedster »

Is this going to be broadcast through Volkscast Radio and available on i-tunes or downloadable in any way,the wife gets funny if i sit at the computer for too long,thinks im spending money or something!!!!
MASSIVE TYPE IV

Post by MASSIVE TYPE IV »

Yeah, it'll be available on the Rich christensen network as well as through a special part of my site for download. It is also gooing to be available on I tunes..
This show has nnothing to do with the current volkscast radio show, totally separate and totally different content!
huw'sspeedster

Post by huw'sspeedster »

Good that its available on i tunes i can put it on my ipod and at least one nights work a week will be interesting!!
OneOwner

Post by OneOwner »

Ahhh The 4th Dimension...How much fun is this going to be? Finally we can get Jake to "Spill the Beans" and hopefully help those of you who know alot about the type 4 and for those that don't demystify them.

I am incredable excited about the show. Now I get to spend 3 hours a week talking about topics I like (VW's, Pinks and more air-cooled fun).

If you have show ideas, topics, questions or whatever email me at [email protected] for now and when the show starts will give a proper email for you to notify us at.

-Ray