The New 4th Dimension Radio!!!!!!!!

This forum is for any discussion related to Aircooled Technology, the DTM shroud and Massive TypeIV engines. You may read and search this forum, but you can not post to it.
RG64

The New 4th Dimension Radio!!!!!!!!

Post by RG64 »

I saw the post for volkscast radio yesterday and I just listened to this weeks show. (by the way that post dissapeared) Looks like we're going to get more education and entertainment at the same time from Jake and other industry knowledgeable people associated with Aircooled technology. Glad to hear this will happen and best wishes to all involved. :D

Rick
Sandeep

Post by Sandeep »

Just finished listening to the broadcast ... AWESOME DEVELOPMENT !!

PLEASE MAKE THIS AVAILABLE TO IPOD USERS ! I have your engine build DVD on my IPOD and watch it while I am working on my engine rebuild :shock:

Good luck to all involved.

Sandeep
MASSIVE TYPE IV

Post by MASSIVE TYPE IV »

Yep!!
4th dimension radio will air on August 17th at 8 PM...

I'll post more tomorrow, right now I'm busy ordering parts to finish Beth's vert.. There are so many boost controllers and blow off valves to choose from!!

Anyone that hasn't listend to volkscastradio tonight should!! www.volkscastradio.com

BTW- Rich Christensen will be there for our first broadcast, don't miss it!

Things just went to the next level!
huw'sspeedster

Post by huw'sspeedster »

I thought Beths vert was having a super 2litre are they going turbo now?
MASSIVE TYPE IV

Its still the "Super 2 Liter"... I just added the "+" suffix to it and added boost!

Some local yahoos pissed us off and I decided that a girl needed to spank their asses when the opportunity is right..

She IS driving the car daily, boosted and all... With A/C!

We just got it back from the upholstery shop and it came out incredibly... The engine will be on the dyno this weekend:-)

The combo only slightly changed by .5mm bore size, up to 91mm and we retained the same 9610 camshaft.
RG64

Post by RG64 »

Jake, YGPM!

Later, Rick G.
huw'sspeedster

Post by huw'sspeedster »

I thought it was based around the 2056cc 71mm crank 96mm barrels and pistons LE heads has the whole bottom end changed for the turbo or was i in the wrong tree to start with?
MASSIVE TYPE IV

Nope, Super 2 Liters are 78.4X 90.5 generally based on high velocity 1.7 heads and some complimentary parts..
NO_H2O

Post by NO_H2O »

The show sould be awsome. Many possibilities.
OneOwner

Post by OneOwner »

I am very excited to be able to host this show! Will get Jake to "spill the Beans" if it kills me, lol

-Ray
huw'sspeedster

Post by huw'sspeedster »

Looking forward to the new show a lot of good (and some EVIL :twisted: )will come from this!New ideas and new limits! :)