Jake, can you please contact me?

This forum is for any discussion related to Aircooled Technology, the DTM shroud and Massive TypeIV engines. You may read and search this forum, but you can not post to it.
Tom in PA

Jake, can you please contact me?

Post by Tom in PA »

Jake,

I know you're still off and I know I won't get an answer right away. I had an issue come up with my 2316 :( I've emailed you but you said before that you had some issues with you laptop getting to that email address. I thought it would be a good idea to put a quick post here in case you don't get the email. This is fairly important

Tom
samcat

Post by samcat »

I believe that he's away on Honeymoon at the moment...

Sam C
ʇɐɔɯɐs
MASSIVE TYPE IV

Post by MASSIVE TYPE IV »

I only have one email address with me while travelling, the most important for my engine customers... try that one.

I am still in Europe and have just returned to the UK from Le Mans and will be doing more travelling tomorrow, unable to use the laptop or the phone...

I will be back in the states on Thursday, but will not be back at the shop working till Monday. I will ring you as soon as I get the opportunity.
Tom in PA

Post by Tom in PA »

Jake

Thanks for taking the time to reply on your vacation. It tried the engine customer's email from your site but it came back as undeliverable. I'll give it a try again.

I may go out to the garage today and pull the rocker covers, maybe drain the oil. I don't want to do much until we get a chance to talk.

Thanks again,

Tom
MASSIVE TYPE IV

Post by MASSIVE TYPE IV »

Tom,
Just got the email as I'm writing this reply..

Will call ASAP
Tom in PA

Post by Tom in PA »

Wow, that was quick!

I appreicate the response. Please enjoy yourself though. I'll be pulling the engine and putting the (please excuse this) type 1 back in for now. I have backups I can use until I get this fixed up.

Tom