MassIVe´s throttle linkage

This forum is for any discussion related to Aircooled Technology, the DTM shroud and Massive TypeIV engines. You may read and search this forum, but you can not post to it.
farmer

MassIVe´s throttle linkage

Post by farmer »

Since Jake is out on a deserved break, I ask you other guys.
Does anybody know, if his linkage system designed for the DTM, will fit and be usable on an engine with CSP (Next Gen) upright cooling system ??
Torben
Ephry73

Post by Ephry73 »

I had the linkage and it will probably work, if you redrill the holes for the throttle cable to go through. CSP makes a type 1 linkage that will be better suitted for the Cali style setup.

E
farmer

Post by farmer »

Yeah, thats what I thought. If I should use the CSP linkage, I think the best solution is to make a new "foot" for the bell crank.
T
MASSIVE TYPE IV

Post by MASSIVE TYPE IV »

The linkage will not work with any arrangement other than the DTM. When we designed the product I had the choise to make a set up that was quite universal and difficult to install, or make a set up that was very detailed for one particiular arrangement, I chose the latter and made it only work with the DTM.

I am sure that the set up could be made to work with a Cali style arrangement, or other set up but the user would be all on their own with no support from me, as I'll be of no use at all as I don't work with anything other than the DTM...