pictures of your 2270

This forum is for any discussion related to Aircooled Technology, the DTM shroud and Massive TypeIV engines. You may read and search this forum, but you can not post to it.
jashv

pictures of your 2270

Post by jashv »

Anyone have pics of their Jake built 2270 with the DTM in a 60's model Beetle? I hope once I get my 76 sold to talk that money and get on his waiting list, with luck I can come up with all the money for the motor AND transmission so I to can bolt in and fly. I have a 63 waiting for it's new heart.

Many thanks to anyone with pictures and thanks to Jake for making all the updates to his site, still have TONS more stuff on their to read.
MASSIVE TYPE IV

Post by MASSIVE TYPE IV »

This post should have been on my forum... We try to keep specific "Jake posts" off this forum as much as possible.

My largest percentage of engine sales find their way into pre 66 beetles... I have many pics of them installed if you email me.

Remember the most important part of the process for you at this point is getting on the wait list.. I expect to be at well over a solid year by the end of June if things continue the way they are with the current Hot VWs build up story...

Here is a pic of "The Type 4 Torquer" as it was installed into the Plague prior to it's 3,450 mile trip cross country... The plague is a 66, so the engine bay is the same as your 63
Can Drive Soon

Post by Can Drive Soon »

MASSIVE TYPE IV wrote:My largest percentage of engine sales find their way into pre 66 beetles...
I could have baught many 68s or newer bugs, but they just don't have the looks of the 67s and older. So the wait continues....
marekv8

Post by marekv8 »

1964 Beetle. RAT 2270 EFI.