nothing speacial but im still in love

Post pictures of your pride and joy here!
scottk

Post by scottk »

cool, do you have any plans for it yet?

Scott
71formulavee

Post by 71formulavee »

first im gonna replace all the fenders and get it painted,then i want to lower it and get the empi 8 spokes,then will come the motor i hvent decided yet what i want but nothing to crazy,i just want to be able to kick the back out every once in awhile cause im in a drift car club,my main drifter is a nissan 240sx,but i think this would be way cooler to take to the road course and have all the people see this little thing all sideways through the turns.
ive wanted a bug for soo long i have read a bunch of books and searched the internet for quite sometime just to get as much info about them as i could(though not much stayed lol) before i bought one,this one just cought me.i had to have it :D
VW Adam

Post by VW Adam »

Nice and very cool about it having the dealer Formula Vee stripes. I put similar stripes on my '71 std because I thought it looked cool. I have also put a Formula Vee hood scoop and shifter on it too.
Here's mine on Christmas morning with frost on it.

drifting a Beetle

Post by Guest »

the motor i hvent decided yet what i want but nothing too crazy,i just want to be able to kick the back out every once in awhile cause im in a drift car club
My brother built a 1641cc with Dual 34 ICT Webers, an Engle 110, 041 Heads, lightened flywheel, header and dual-quiet packs...

He could drift that one any time he wanted...a good low cost package that got results. Scared the $#!^ out of me once!

- Doug