Finally got my 56 done. T4 powered

Post pictures of your pride and joy here!
saggs

Finally got my 56 done. T4 powered

Post by saggs »

After dragging this home from missouri 10 yrs ago I finally have this oval on the road. Never was able to drive it. Had to replace all 4 quarters, channels, aprons, cut in a ragtop from a 63, you name it. My first resto, I did everything but shoot the final coat of diamond green. Type 4 1.7 built with help from STF boys. 8)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
aircooledtechguy

Re: Finally got my 56 done. T4 powered

Post by aircooledtechguy »

Absolutely beautiful job!! Love your color and the engine work!! It just plain belongs in there!!

Now go drive the wheels off it!!
doc
Site Admin

Post by doc »

Beautiful!!

doc
saggs

Post by saggs »

Nate, it's got one of your redesigned alt. pulleys in there and alot of other stuff thanks to the Type4rum. I redid the interior back to basically stock with all components from Sewfine in Texas. They're really good folks to deal with and are very helpful. I've been driving it to work most all summer but snow and salt flies pretty early here in VT. Disc brakes up front are awesome 8) ..way better than the "pump and pray" drums in my bus :| . I'm gonna redo the Bus this winter and build a T4 for that one as well. (it will probably take a couple winters) who am I kidding?? It's like Pile's philosophy and jack-standin' a vehicle, the longer it stays on them the more likely it is to stay there indefinately!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bugzie

Post by Bugzie »

Very nice!
The Newf

Post by The Newf »

Good lookin' car,sir.