Mein Käferraum (Beetle memorabilia pr0n)

Post pictures of your pride and joy here!
KarenTheBug

Mein Käferraum (Beetle memorabilia pr0n)

Post by KarenTheBug »

I've been collecting Beetle toys since I was a little kid (somewhere I think we have pictures of me at the toddler stage or even younger playing with this stuff), and am even in the process of turning my master bedroom into a "shrine" where I can display all my goodies - Mein Käferraum, as I call it.

Was out cruising in my '71 today and saw a Toys 'R' Us I've never been to before, so I decided to stop in & take a look. So glad I did - scored these two Black Bandits, which I think are discontinued :D I was so excited, I had to share.

As soon as I'm finished putting the room together & framing the vintage '60s Beetle ads I bought recently, I'll keep building this thread to show off my goodies. Does anyone else on here have a huge memorabilia collection?
bandit1.jpg
bandit2.jpg
bandit3.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Since 1938, it's what the People want.
1971 Type 1 model 1300 Sedan
1972 Type 1 model 1302 Sedan
iavwguy

Re: Mein Käferraum (Beetle memorabilia pr0n)

Post by iavwguy »

I have tons of VW stuff. I have all kinds of different things from toys to phones a toliet paper holder that looks like the back of a bug. I have hundreds of VW hotwheels. Currently it is all boxed up because I got married again and my wifes daughter now has my VW room as a bued room