Looking for Owner!

Post pictures of your pride and joy here!
Lew

Looking for Owner!

Post by Lew »

This car was at the Lakeland Fl VW Show last year....I am looking for the owner...Anyone know who he/she is?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
babysnakes

Re: Looking for Owner!

Post by babysnakes »

It was parked behind my bus at BugJam last weekend. I'll look through my pics to see If any info pops up.
Lew

Re: Looking for Owner!

Post by Lew »

Thanks BabySnakes!

I too saw the car at the Pasco Show, I wanted to ask a question about the black hard rubber/vinyl trim he used in place of the original aluminum trim that runs just under Bug windows. I was not able to find the owner of the car. It's a little hard to see the trim he used in my picture I took in Lakeland. I'm thinking about painting my Bug, the two tone look and need a seperation line from the top color.
Question, do you know about Sun Ray Bug's in Dade City......I recently put up a posting regarding the place along with a site showing acres of old VW's Bugs and Buses Corky has collected....If you have never been by Corky's place it's worth going by. It's not far from the fairgrounds. I had to go by to pick up some hard to find, and I do mean hard to find Bus Tail Light assembly's for a friend. Take a look at the post I put up titled "Sun Ray Bugs" Go Here! ....Corky has got it all......It's sad what he's got to do with some of his VW's.