64 VW Stroker for Sale

Arnolds64

64 VW Stroker for Sale

Post by Arnolds64 »

Selling my 64 VW. 15 years of ownership. (Tears) Needing a Truck (El Camino) for our business. Have shown it several times at Mo-Kan shows in Kansas City. Award winner in Resto Mod. It is a very solid driver which is why this car is a great value
Particulars -
I have done all the restoration on it myself. I have touched every inch of this car. I can tell you anything about it.
Cal- Look, Body color painted running boards and blade bumpers.
Solid pan - Back halves replaced. Pans painted with POR 15 inside and out. Heater Channels solid and heat works with booster fans even better. Body has very little bondo. Just had the back quarters done by a pro - all metal. Had a few small holes fixed. 2 inch wider rear fiberglas rear fenders. Chrome Mangles
Interior -was completely redone. TMI Kit. In great shape. CD Player just installed with kick panel speakers.
Engine - Has about 20k on case and pistons. Vee Village in KC built out the case to the rods. They Checked it and no need to align bore it. It is a 72 fuel injected AS21 Case, Stroker 2017cc, Oil cooler with fan + 1.5 qt sump, Holds 6.5 qts total. CB 4340 Crank, Eagle 5.5 H Beam Rods, Mahle Pistons, AirCooled.net High Rev Aluminum push rods, Engle 130 Cam and Lifters, 043 40x 35 heads Ported and Chamber work, Intakes manifold port matched. 10.1C/R. 1.5" Merged with Heat headers. Runs fine on 89 but 91 is best. Just rebuilt carbs -Dual 44's IDF's with newly installed electric Carter Fuel pump. It is properly tuned. Even with the 130 Engle it idles great with a wide linear power band 2500- 6700 rpm. Not radical at all and easy to drive in traffic. Driven spirited but not hammered on after all I am 58. If you want a fast VW but one you can drive daily this is it.
Suspension - Great condition Set up per How to Hot Rod VWs' for good handling. Rear -Camber Compensator,Trans strap and all Poly mounts, Traction Bar to handle the power. Front - HD Sway Bar. Tires - 145 R15 frt.-90%, 225/60/15 rears 50%.
Trans - 4.12 Rancho, Empi/ Hurst I have modified to never break. Kennedy Stage 1 Clutch. Give an offer! I am open to reasonable ones. Asking 8500.00 - You can text me or call 816-419-3801 - email [email protected]
http://s1282.photobucket.com/user/lowca ... j.jpg.html

http://s1282.photobucket.com/user/lowca ... 8.jpg.html