'74 RUST FREE chassis/body and parts for sale

sevoiancycles

'74 RUST FREE chassis/body and parts for sale

Post by sevoiancycles »

Hi everyone,
I'm Jesse from Massachusetts.
I've been working on this '74 project, but I'm moving and I need to sell it.

I'm selling a totally rust free 1974 vw rolling shell, with no title/paperwork. I does have a clean VIN, I was going to have a friend register it in Maine for me..

It's totally rust free because I bought a bug body from Arizona in about the year 2000.. and bolted it up to a chassis I replaced the pans on. I used a new gasket, and I chemically converted and sanded and surface rust, and primered the whole thing. I then welded adjusters on the beam and replaced the beam bushings, ball joints, and tie rods. The front end is totally rebuilt!

It doesn't come with an engine, or transmission.

It does come with lots of parts. I'm going to list the ones I can remember right now -
All sheetmetal - hood, decklid, doors, fenders.
new running boards
disk brake conversion parts. no spindles, but new rotors, calipers, master cylinder.
all glass
steering wheel, shifter, foot pedals, early speedometer,
early tailights
5.5" smoothie wheels that are a bit rusty.

LOTS of other parts.

I removed the rear wheels, axles and brakes to replace the bearings, but I never did. So the rear end is on a dolly but I have all of those parts.

This is a great base for a race car, baja bug, or lots of other projects. No sheet metal repair, just start bolting it together!

I would like to get $800 for everything but I will take the best offer!

Thanks!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Caleb0101

Re: '74 RUST FREE chassis/body and parts for sale

Post by Caleb0101 »

Is this still available?
KyDale

Re: '74 RUST FREE chassis/body and parts for sale

Post by KyDale »

Carb Thermo 12. Volt for 28 pict 1 ?
I'm in need of .also exhaust pipes going to muffler?
Thank You.