73 Super for Sale

Martin in Toronto

73 Super for Sale

Post by Martin in Toronto »

I've got a 73 Super for sale. It's the original orangy-red Kasan color with black interior. 107,000 miles on the odo and a factory replacement correct engine in it. The ministry records show 3 women owned it and the interior is really nice which proves how easy women can be on cars. All the door locks and ign work like new and it comes with the orig keys and owners manual. The dash is mint with no cracks and the headliner and door panels are great. The seats have no rips or fading. They look like they were recovered with a small fabric b&w check pattern, but from years ago when that fabric was available (front and rear). Orig carpet. Everything works. Bodywise there is no evidence of collision damage but some rust around the floor battery area which I patched up. The front end is mint with the hood closing perfectly. All the glass is orig as well as the seals which are intact. The spare tire is orig Metzler bias-ply on a correct date-stamped orig-paint rim! The steering works nicely and the ball joints must be new. I got the car from a lady who traded it in on a 74SB that I sold her. I'm thinking of taking it down to Niagara Falls, Canada for the June Jitter Bug (the premier event in Southern Ontario). If anyone wants an entry level beetle that you could drive as you work on it, this is one to consider. Especially with that beautiful interior (try restoring interiors - they never look original!) I'm into working on my other cars now so it's going to sell for around $2500CDN. Call me at 416-504-3455, Martin.