WBX into 1303 build

Here's the place for info on converting to a Type V motor!
DORIGTT

Re: WBX into 1303 build

Post by DORIGTT »

buildabiggerboxer wrote:Image all coolant lines are in the tunnel for protection which helps with the tech' race inspections as well,internally,
Do you have any pics of the coolant lines running into and out of the tunnel?
buildabiggerboxer

Post by buildabiggerboxer »

yes, heres the rear entry. the front flow (hot red) comes out the shifter inspection cover, the return (cool blue)drops back into the naps hat bored to suit. no pics handy of the front, i used custom pipes made to suit with the proper beading, i made the proto pipes from rubber elbows for patterns to bend up the ally final bends, i also use a straight ally centre piece with rubber sections so it can all be removed with the engine and box in situ, if you go right through in all rubber, specify high grade proper coolant pipe ( green stripe). trouble spots for attention are the pedals, there's some tin in there needs profiling, all is clipped in place so cables cant snag, i cut two inspection panels to work inside the tunnel and proof it all out, the crap that came out weighs more than the pipe i put back in, also lag the pipes if you want to weld the panels back in later, mine bolt in and are sealed.
DORIGTT

Post by DORIGTT »

Outstanding.

Thanks.