Stroke me, Stroke me

Who is the best person to rebuild your engine? You...
dubwcoast

Post by dubwcoast »

1vwdog, i think that aircooled.nets engine kit comes with the 4340 scat forged crank. i heard it is a good deal for that kit too. when i get some money, im probably going to get the 2276 kit.
regis101

Post by regis101 »

Guest. I am unable to IM. I live on east ave near the high school. 67 Green and White bus and a 78 Westy. Come by or e-mail me with your Phone number. [email protected]
regis101

Post by regis101 »

Guest. Why don't you register? Easier to find you this way. easier to e-mail you. You going to bug-o-rama on the 25th?

Post by Guest »

Hey, I walk by your car(s) al the time!!! I go to LHS so when I go to Taco Bell I always make my friends stop and look at your cars! My e-mail is [email protected].... yeah Im going to Bug-O-Rama (of course). I don't know if you know anyone interested in starting a club, I know a couple (well one). E-mail me, maybe we could get together and work on our cars sometime.
Volkswagen4Life

Post by Volkswagen4Life »

Sorry about that, the post above is by me.
[email protected]

Post by [email protected] »

Use a WBX 2.1 crank in a Type one case. 94mm B pistons and you will not need spacers or lenghtened pushrods.It is the simplest way to build a Stroker motor 2132cc. Steve