CMC flared body porsche speedster kit *sold*

Can't afford the rare and extreme car of your dreams? Well just build one.
Jimbo356

CMC flared body porsche speedster kit *sold*

Post by Jimbo356 »

CMC flared body porsche speedster replica kit. The body is sitting on a rolling 1972 VW frame (with clear title) that has already been cut down with IRS transaxle installed. Have a complete turnkey 1600 that is currently in my VW. The front beam is from a ghia with disk brakes installed. There are quite a few of the accessories included with the body. The doors are already hung. The hood and trunk lid hinges are included, along with bumpers and bumper guards. Complete windshield assembly is also included. Have complete upholstery kit in tan with top also. Have a complete set of original CMC gold and silver wheels or aluminum 911 wheels that can be used with adapters. Might even be able to deliver it to you for the price of gas, depending on location. Kit is located in north-west Florida panhandle. Looking to sell this kit to fund my other kit. SALE PENDING
Last edited by Jimbo356 on Tue Jan 17, 2006 1:14 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Ephry73

Post by Ephry73 »

You got mail Jimbo

Post by Guest »

I sent you an e-mail from my work account. I can not access my home account from work. If you can forward the e-mail to me here at work, I can give you more details. Or I will reply when I get home tonight.
Jim

Post by Guest »

I sent you an e-mail from my work account. I can not access my home account from work. If you can forward the e-mail to me here at work, I can give you more details. Or I will reply when I get home tonight.
Jim
Ephry73

Post by Ephry73 »

Got it. I replied back.

E
Jimbo356

Post by Jimbo356 »

Kit is still for sale. Have plenty of pictures and details if anyone is interested.
Jimbo356

Post by Jimbo356 »

Sale currently pending.
Jimbo356

Post by Jimbo356 »

sold