Anyone Own A Puma?

Can't afford the rare and extreme car of your dreams? Well just build one.
FlawlessPuma

Anyone Own A Puma?

Post by FlawlessPuma »

Hey all, I know I probally should have search cause I think there might be a post about this. But I am new so what the heck. I lived most of my life in the US and now I Moved to Brazil. I am 17 and when I got here I could'nt resist but to buy a Puma GTS, the sleek Ferrari GTO/Lamborghini Miura look is just my taste. I bought it nice and running, I had plans to not keep it like that so after about a week or so I started taking it apart, right now its in pieces, Its the first car I restore myself. I have always had alot of interest in cars ever since I was little, but not like my current generation which only seem to like "pimpim" which 20 inch rims and that kind of thing. I always been interested in Engines, suspension and I appreciate beauty in anything from a Honda to a Bugatti. So anyways, I am restoring the best i can, slowly, but it will son be painted, I have some knowledge of paint and body prep so I am doing all the prep work, so far I put about 15 days of morning to sunset of nonstop sanding and fiberglass work. so, anyways, the question is in the topic, anyone own a puma? by the way, I will post pics of mine later.

Edit: I would also like to mention that I am having a helping hand of my father, who has alot of VW knowledge and some Puma knowledge. :roll:
[email protected]

PumaGTI

Post by [email protected] »

Flawless have a look at my on going 1981 Puma GTI project...
www.pumagti.freeservers.com :shock:
justapepper

Yup...I got one if those things or it got me... I'm not sure

Post by justapepper »

It is lonly out here in Utah, but sound of the engine and breeze...Well you get the idea.1978 production made Brazilian Puma GTS spider with a convertable top.It is up and running like the wind.Trying to blow up the engine so I can make this car one sick puppy with a very powerful engine later on.Good motering and luck on your project... 8)