Can't afford the rare and extreme car of your dreams? Well just build one.
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:38 pm
did anyone ever make a fiberglass copy of the 181(thing).??
- Posts: 2934
- Joined: Tue Jan 02, 2007 8:38 pm
- Location: San Diego
Nope. Just the hood to my knowledge.
- Posts: 528
- Joined: Mon Jun 17, 2002 2:01 am
I recall somewhere in south america there was a kit car that looked a lot like a 181 (and no, I'm not talking about a Gurgel)
- Posts: 3238
- Joined: Mon Oct 27, 2003 2:00 pm
- Location: suth'ern oraygun yusa
The thinner sexier version is repopped here? http://www.kooblekar.com/kooblekar
Yeah some may call it overkill, but you can't have too much overkill.