Beam adjuster screw up?

VW's aircooled mini SUV. Great for riding in the country, or cruising the beach.
birddog1148

Beam adjuster screw up?

Post by birddog1148 »

Did I do something wrong here? Tried to put adjusters in to lower front end but it just doesnt sem right.
I may look dumb, but that's just a disguise, I'm a master-mind in the field of espionage!
david58

Post by david58 »

You went lower not higher?
Hot, humid air is less dense than cooler, drier air. This can allow a golf ball to fly through the air with greater ease, as there won't be as much resistance on the ball.
birddog1148

Post by birddog1148 »

I cant help it the car owner wants his thing in the weeds, bug front beam, ghia disc spindles. But the thing parts are on my baja.
I may look dumb, but that's just a disguise, I'm a master-mind in the field of espionage!
david58

Post by david58 »

birddog1148 wrote:I cant help it the car owner wants his thing in the weeds, bug front beam, ghia disc spindles. But the thing parts are on my baja.
Oh I thought this was the posted in the off road forum. :lol: It ought to be in the weeds. :lol:
Hot, humid air is less dense than cooler, drier air. This can allow a golf ball to fly through the air with greater ease, as there won't be as much resistance on the ball.
birddog1148

Post by birddog1148 »

david58 wrote:
birddog1148 wrote:I cant help it the car owner wants his thing in the weeds, bug front beam, ghia disc spindles. But the thing parts are on my baja.
Oh I thought this was the posted in the off road forum. :lol: It ought to be in the weeds. :lol:
:roll:

:roll: