1966 Snow Top Camper

jarad

1966 Snow Top Camper

Post by jarad »

This is a 1966 "snowtop" camper. The bus has rust, a 1600 SP, pretty straight(minus the rust). NEEDS to go this week or it will be towed away by my apartment manager. Could be restored, or used for parts. It's a walk thru. Most of you know how rare these snowtops are, so come and get it. No serious offer refused! Call or email for a speedy response! See pics at: http://thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/inde ... 1328199456
jarad

1966 Snow Top Camper

Post by jarad »

the bus is located in austin, texas.
Contact info: 512 554 8519 [email protected]
jarad

1966 Snow Top Camper

Post by jarad »

No interest, eh? Well, I sorta have a new deadline. I have to be out of my apartment by nov.25 or so. The price is $1000 with a front and rear bumper and extra transaxle(plus all of the stuff mentioned above). This is really an easy project.
stinkbus

1966 Snow Top Camper

Post by stinkbus »

Well, if it needs a new home, I could scrounge up a few hundred for it. The rust looks pretty bad though.How does the motor run?
jarad

1966 Snow Top Camper

Post by jarad »

The motor runs good. It's been to Houston and back on several occasions without a stitch. The brakes are pretty new. Steering dampner and drag link have been recently replaced. All electricals work. The rust is pretty much the only setback, but I've seen a lot worse. gimme a call- 512 554 8519