Custom VDO Baywindow Dash

kuleinc

Custom VDO Baywindow Dash

Post by kuleinc »

I'm getting out of my VW baywindow Westfalia and into a Vanagon Westy, so here is your chance to get my custom dash. Price includes what you see, custom cut aluminum dash panel with Gauges, no senders, although I will do my best to include the CHT harness and ring for spark plug.

It pretty much bolts into your stock dash location and you just plug in some wires and wire up the lights. Some cutting is need on the left support for the tach to clear it, you will see what I mean when you get the panel into the dash, it does fit, just some trimming needed.

If you can't pickup, I can ship it at actual shipping charges from 94583 to you.

$350 plus shipping if needed
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
1995 BMW 318ti with M3 Motor (Mine)
1994 BMW 325i Sedan (Hers)
1968 Baywindow Camper (Parts Bus)
1971 Westy Baywindow (EFI project...)
My build thread: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=137593
fusername

Re: Custom VDO Baywindow Dash

Post by fusername »

Real slick, a touch rich for me, but wanna list what guages are in there, might help sell since you can't really see them in the picture.
give a man a watch and he'll allways know what time it is. give him two and he can never be sure again.

Things are rarely just crazy enough to work, but they're frequently just crazy enough to fail hilariously.
kuleinc

Re: Custom VDO Baywindow Dash

Post by kuleinc »

Sold.
1995 BMW 318ti with M3 Motor (Mine)
1994 BMW 325i Sedan (Hers)
1968 Baywindow Camper (Parts Bus)
1971 Westy Baywindow (EFI project...)
My build thread: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=137593