trading/selling/parting off the single cab project

norville

trading/selling/parting off the single cab project

Post by norville »

sold

Well, I'm pretty frustrated right now. I don;t seem to have enough time, I have not made much progress with my 69 single cab. I have a clean Pa title in my name for it. I also have a pile of parts and spares for it. It's in solid shape just in pieces.

What it is:
69 single cab
95% of all the parts already gathered
A full set of gates AKA bed sides
Spare cab top
Tan seats
002 three rib bus tranny
new fuel tank
extra set of doors and windows.
new-ish front windshield
Stock dash with wipers and all the parts(custom dash installed)
Extra stock beam
I have a rear bumper .
Lot's and lots of parts and extras a box or two lights, axles, brake parts ect..

what it's not:
A PO stripped the paint and put it out so it has a protective covering of rust( it's solid)
There was one small section of lower frame box that was rotten that has been fixed.
The rear wheel wells have been cut , nicely I might add, looks like for jeep flares.
The front wells have had the rot cut out, but I have a decent set of cut-outs front and rear.
no motor, I can toss in a good block and bearings, but it's on it's last cut.
The treasure chest areas have been filled in with metal . And a section from the top has been cut to access the storage area. I planned to clean up the bed or diamond plate it and leave the opening as a pivoting trap door.

It may not be restore worthy but it would make one hell of a driver... If your interested and want more pics I can do that just let me know what you want.

Trades; a close to same price +/- on a pre 65 bug/ghia up to a 72?, a custom?? with or with out motor, mid 50's to mid 60's car/truck. something interesting that's nearly drivable. Or just some cash. I have a pile of cash into it, so I'd like to see $2000 for all the crap I've collected for the single. If you want to haggle we can do that I'd consider parting it out once the main body goes..
I'm in Pa 18707

samba ads :
http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/ ... id=1197143

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/ ... id=1192515

$800 for the rolling body and title as it sits. This goes first.

$150 for a like new windshield
$75 for spare bus beam good box, some rust in the shock mount. complete
$75 for the stock dash
$350 for 1974 3 rib tranny looks good came from a running bus
$100 for a set of doors
$400 for the gates in decent shape mostly dents
$150 for the seats
$70 for a spare cab top make your bug/truck
$75 rear bumper

I'll sell this stuff now,

$50 for a bored 94 block on its last cut
$100 new set of AA pistons 94's
$75 for a new buggy
$50 panel van sliding door
$70 for a full panel van top
I have much more in parts laying around, If you buy the rolling chassis I'll toss in a pile of various parts
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by norville on Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
dstar5000

Re: trading/selling/parting off the single cab project

Post by dstar5000 »

How about around $1500 for everything NOT Type 1 related(engine related, I have a T4 for the truck).
In this conmdition, that would be closer to getting a sale.

DOn
‎"Let me say it as simply as I can: transparency and the rule of law will be the touchstones
of this presidency,".. Barack Obama January 21, 2009, 30 minutes before he signed the law
sealing all his personal information....
norville

Post by norville »

PM Sent Don
dstar5000

Post by dstar5000 »

Replied.
:)

Don
‎"Let me say it as simply as I can: transparency and the rule of law will be the touchstones
of this presidency,".. Barack Obama January 21, 2009, 30 minutes before he signed the law
sealing all his personal information....