1966 Walk through Panel for sale

Eddie Brown

1966 Walk through Panel for sale

Post by Eddie Brown »

Hey guys. I'm selling my 66 Panel. This is my daily driver. Here is a list of what's in it.

Suspension.

Wagenswest 4" narrowed beam; Wagenswest 3.5" drop spindles; Wagenswest off set spring plates. Old American Eagle 5 spoke rims. 185/65/15's in front, 205/65/15's in rear.

Engine.

Recently built 1835. 041 heads with HD springs; 7.6:1 CR; CB cam, Full flowed, CB sump. Single 44 weber. 009 Distributor. Electric fuel pump. Merged header with stinger. Lightened flywheel, Kennedy Stage @ clutch with Kush Loc disc.

Tranny.

1968 Bug trans with 4.12 R&P; welded 1.14 3rd, and welded .82 4th. Other than that it's stock. Cruises really nice and feels light on it's feet.

Body.

Body is in pretty decent shape. The front clip was replaced at sometime but was done pretty good. I had the roof recent worked on and painted. There's rust at the front passengers floor. I have the replacement piece. Battery tray was replaced. There's bondo in a few places on the body, but for an old bus it's not too bad. I have the complete rear bumper with overiders, and guards.

It has Safaris from Wolfgang. Front seats are from a Japanese car, and should be replaced. I put in a Z bed from a 74 westy. Cargo area is in great shape.

Electrical is in very good shape. Wiper motor was rewired for 12 volts.

Asking $8000 or best offer. Motivated seller.

Thanks,

Eddie.

Contact # 661-303-4849