Draw through to full EFI

With Turbo and Super charging you can create massive horsepower with vw motors.
advinnie

Re: Draw through to full EFI

Post by advinnie »

I must say that out of all the turbo set up I do prefer the looks of a draw πŸ˜€ may be not the best all round performance but definitely the best looking in my eyes
madmike

Post by madmike »

Yea, I hear you :wink:
if I wanted my bug to act like my wife's toyota :roll: :lol:
I was talking to a guy who works for 'Lola' in Indianapolis yep, he does indy race cars 8)
told me: their isn't anything wrong with running carburetors 8) 8) 8)
buguy

Post by buguy »

Draw through looks the best to me too. But efi let's you have complete control of your fuel and ignition and you just can't get that from a carb. I think for me if I was happy with a solid simple low boost set up then a carb would be just fine. If I was to want to push it and put some serious boost to it then I would want efi.
advinnie

Post by advinnie »

Yes it is horses for coursesale.
If you motor is for racing tan yes EFI if it's a daily drive and you want people to go WOW than a draw though it must be πŸ˜€
buguy

Post by buguy »

Well I think just about the opposite. For a drag car it's on or off. Carb is just fine because your turning for full throttle. For a daily I would prefer efi. For looks you just can't beat a big carb and turbo hanging out the back!
advinnie

Post by advinnie »

But at the end of the day it doesn't matter witch set up you have you we all make that loving sound as our turbos spool up πŸ˜€