How not to cool turbo motor

With Turbo and Super charging you can create massive horsepower with vw motors.
madmike

How not to cool turbo motor

Post by madmike »

:lol: just having a bit of fun with u guys
I'm a little under the weather (had all but 7 of my teeth :( pulled)
only 20* and we got a light Dusting ,windy 2 days ago, Lost all power(electric) lines down , Tarp blew off the old Rail
so I had to take a pic :lol: :lol: :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
terryly

Re: How not to cool turbo motor

Post by terryly »

Point taken I will find a different way to to cool mine :lol:
Hope things turn around down there
Terry Lytle
Canada
8.5-1 comp
JE forged pistons
Porsche piston squirters
30mm triple "O"ring pump
Web 86 a
1.4 ratio rocker
MS3 PRO ecu
Mini Cam Sync
LS2 coil
50mm Throttle body
TD04L-13T Turbo
SL-1 Turbo prepped heads
Clonebug

Post by Clonebug »

madmike wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2017 3:59 am :lol: just having a bit of fun with u guys
I'm a little under the weather (had all but 7 of my teeth :( pulled)
only 20* and we got a light Dusting ,windy 2 days ago, Lost all power(electric) lines down , Tarp blew off the old Rail
so I had to take a pic :lol: :lol: :lol:
Is that a Buggy just begging for attention I see under the tarp???? :shock:
Stripped66 wrote:The point wasn't to argue air temps with the current world record holder, but to dispel the claim that the K03 is wrapped up at 150 HP. It's not.
Ol'fogasaurus

Post by Ol'fogasaurus »

Ever think about turning down the tip of the exhaust so water can't accidentally drip or get blown in?

Peek-a-boo, I see you hiding behind the tree; I see a buggy too! :lol:
madmike

Post by madmike »

I'm not peekin behind the tree I'm takin the pic u nut :lol:
Yea O'l buggy 'Black Ice ' I use to Race 1/8 mile 7.9@91mph, but all the V8 guys I Beat kept crying it didn't weigh anything,so
I found a steel body Bug and swap the 48 IDA 2332 in it ,an Beat them V8's again the following year :lol: :lol: :lol: then I found the Dragster and NO one wanted to line up next to me :lol: :lol: :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
buguy

Post by buguy »

That's awesome. That's kind of how I got into VW in the first place. Just out of high school (a looong time ago) I went to Arizona. While I was there I went to the drag strip and there was a guy there with a pink with white polka dots bug. He lined up with these cocky guys with a hopped up Viper. Smoked 'em bad! They loaded that viper up on the trailer and left! So awesome! Had to have one after that!!
madmike

Post by madmike »

good story,, I ended up trading the 'Digger' for the White bug I have now :wink:
kangaboy

Post by kangaboy »

madmike wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:19 am I'm not peekin behind the tree I'm takin the pic u nut :lol:
Yea O'l buggy 'Black Ice ' I use to Race 1/8 mile 7.9@91mph, but all the V8 guys I Beat kept crying it didn't weigh anything,so
I found a steel body Bug and swap the 48 IDA 2332 in it ,an Beat them V8's again the following year :lol: :lol: :lol: then I found the Dragster and NO one wanted to line up next to me :lol: :lol: :lol:

Soooo...you trying to find the right someone to give that tarped buggy some lovin :lol: :roll: :D
I promise I would let you take a ride whenever you wanted :wink:
'74 Standard- 2084T, MS3X3
'76 Westy- Stock 2.0L L-Jet
My Megasquirt Turbo Build
2084 Turbo Build
madmike

Post by madmike »

Naa, it's a Keeper, My good friend who painted it years ago ask me (U aint just gonna sell it are u? ) He didn't charge me a dime :lol:
I does need some TLC ,maybe this summer?
petew

Post by petew »

I hope to see it in person then.
madmike

Post by madmike »

No problem Pete, I'll give you & the wife the 'Nickle Tour' here at the 'Farm' but I'm down to to only six Vw's and only 3 run :lol: I just need the Date so I'll be here and not Gallivanting around michigan :wink: :lol: