First time turbo build

With Turbo and Super charging you can create massive horsepower with vw motors.
yellow_snocone

Re: First time turbo build

Post by yellow_snocone »

3 wires and the ground is going to the relay board. I wired it based off of Mario's wiring guide on his webpage. How should i test the resistance?

Each time i have calibrated it the difference between the closed to wide open has been different. Typically being a 60 count difference. The screenshot shows the closet count difference.
Clonebug

Post by Clonebug »

Are you sure you have the TPS clocked correctly???
Stripped66 wrote:The point wasn't to argue air temps with the current world record holder, but to dispel the claim that the K03 is wrapped up at 150 HP. It's not.
yellow_snocone

Post by yellow_snocone »

Clonebug wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:24 pm Are you sure you have the TPS clocked correctly???
Hmm that's something i need to look into. It came installed in the throttle body so i didn't think much about it. Ill test the resistance and make sure it's clocked correctly.
yellow_snocone

Post by yellow_snocone »

I got a chance to hang out in the garage and tested my tps wires and i think i know why i cant calibrate my tps in tunerstudio. I tested the plug coming from the relay first.

Here is my ground reading
FB_IMG_1505439007837.jpg
Here is my power supply. Just shy of 5 volts
FB_IMG_1505439026480.jpg
And here is the problem... I'm getting a steady follow of .21 volts.
FB_IMG_1505439016314.jpg
From my understanding of what I've read online i should be getting close to 0 volts. What could be causing this?

I didn't get a chance to check my tps position but will definitely make sure it's clocked properly after this fix
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.