8th Annual VW MELTDOWN, Sat.,July 25th 2009

Check out www.vwshows.com for a comprehensive list of all VW shows.
JEFF KYLE

8th Annual VW MELTDOWN, Sat.,July 25th 2009

Post by JEFF KYLE »

July 25, 2009 - 8th Annual VW MELTDOWN
Montgomery, Alabama

Saturday July 25, 2008 - 8th Annual VW MELTDOWN '09 SHOW
MONTGOMERY, Alabama 20+ CLASSES!!
The Vintage Volkswagen Association and VintageVW.Net present the 8th Annual VW Meltdown on Sat.,July 25th.Show hours are 8 am to 4 pm. Located at 1655 Federal Dr.,the Alabama State Farmer's Market is next to the Coliseum and State Fairgrounds and a Hardee's is on the corner!There will be Vendors and Swap spaces,Games for the Kids and best of all,COVERED PARKING for show vehicles! So Rain or Shine be there! To be sure you get a space under the roof,you need to pre-register by emailing [email protected] We take Paypal or checks.Contact Carol at the email above for more info. Just $15 pre-regestered show cars,$25 new part vendors,$5 per 10x12 space for used parts!!
We will also have the COOLEST Event shirts!! See them at WWW.VintageVW.Net soon!!
If you are staying over,check out hotels near I-85 exit 6.Everything is close by!
After the Meltdown,we will cruise into Montgomery for a local Cruise-In Nite at Flip's Grill at the corner of Vaughn and Taylor Rds. We had a big turnout of VWs there in years past.It is open to all makes of vehicles.
Email [email protected] for more info on events or check out our site at WWW.VINTAGEVW.NET
Jeff Kyle cell 205-369-5850
fax 334-361-8426
JEFF KYLE

Post by JEFF KYLE »

Pre-reg. has started up.Get your shaded space reserved today!!
WildBill

Post by WildBill »

Hey Jeff ,
Looking forward to this years show. I'll be returning from a North Carolina trip and will stop by Montgomery for the Meltdown. Plan on camping out Friday in my camper. Where is a good camp ground that has power hookup?
You will not recognize Rusty . It's still rusty on the outside but is now a luxury apt on the inside. :wink:
JEFF KYLE

Post by JEFF KYLE »

http://www.google.com/search?q=montgome ... 1I7GWYE_en
A search turned these up...I will check out the Woods RV Park to see what it looks like.
If you want to visit Prattville,you can plug in at my place...The In-Laws from NY do it when they visit with their RV.
We also have shower use for a very reasonable rate...LOL
I have been telling folks to stay Sat so they can hit the Flip's Grill Cruise Nite in Montgomery after the Meltdown...it's been a full house every month with all kinds of VWs,Hot Rods,vintage and Musclecars.
JEFF KYLE

Post by JEFF KYLE »

http://www.montgomerysouthrvpark.com/
This one is new,just opened by a Club member, Jim Thornton.
He has a free night deal for Air-Cooled Campers.
WildBill

Post by WildBill »

Thanks for the info Jeff. I'll email Jim and let him know I'll be staying there.
BTW thanks for the driveway invite but I know you will be busier than ever the night before the show .
Thanks again . See ya in a couple of weeks.