Farmington, NC April 6th LARGEST PURSE on the East Coast!

Check out www.vwshows.com for a comprehensive list of all VW shows.
southeastvw

Farmington, NC April 6th LARGEST PURSE on the East Coast!

Post by southeastvw »

Farmington Dragway is the place to be on April 6th for the 9TH Fast Times at Farmington.
Large Vendor Midway
28 Show cars for all VW Models
3 Bracket Classes
Amsoil Pro Outlaw Heads up racing

If you plan to attend, PLEASE send us an email with your information for the race, show or swap. This is an EVENT I really need to have a head start on paperwork for Pre-registration. Things worked out so smooth for the Greensboro Indoor show and I want to do it that way again. All the information on pricing is on the website, just click on the banner on the second page.

All information can be found at www.sevwa.com

Any questions? Just ask!
buzzboy

Post by buzzboy »

I am driving out to the show this saturday and I was planning on entering my bug. Did I get it right that the fee to enter the show is $5 plus the $15 entrance fee? And it says that showing up at 7am is the next best thing to showing up at night. How much of a disadvantage would I be at probably?

For the registration, do you want a full copy of my filled out registration form or just my info and I bring the registration to the event?

Thanks
Hyatt
bumsride

Post by bumsride »

you can get there any time after 8 if you are showing 7 is for the venders to set up. as for the rest you can do it day of its all good,,,,
buzzboy

Post by buzzboy »

Cool, thanks. I will see everybody there :D