Southeast VW Event Planner listings 2008

Check out www.vwshows.com for a comprehensive list of all VW shows.
southeastvw

Southeast VW Event Planner listings 2008

Post by southeastvw »

If you have an event planned in the Southeast US, please take a moment and send me a PM or email me at [email protected]

This VW Event planner is for the Southeast only and has been active for almost 10 years!
I have just revamped the planner with current listings that are mentioned on the samba as well as others I have received.

take a moment and go to www.sevwc.com and see if the event in your area is listed.

No matter what event you go to, go and have fun! Just make sure you go and support a VW Event or MANY VW Events! Without you, the event promoters can't continue to keep them going.

If you have an event planned, don't forget to add it to thesamba.com, vw-shows.com and send it into Hot VWs for the free coming events section.
Tuffluck

Post by Tuffluck »

Cool , thanks for the calander Kathy, I was just saying on another post how I wanted to spend the summer with my boys camping at the shows! Have you any info on the Bristol, Tn show...I think its a week before or after the Chattannoga show. Thanks again!
southeastvw

Post by southeastvw »

No problem! Always check back on the planner as it is updated with new events every month.
Go and have fun at the shows!
southeastvw

Post by southeastvw »

This planner is constantly updated with current info.
If you have something that you want others to know about, please send me a PM or email.
[email protected]