Our Arizona run

Offroad VW based vehicles have problems/insights all their own. Not to mention the knowledge gained in VW durability.
dustymojave

Re: Our Arizona run

Post by dustymojave »

Hey Monte! How's life in beautiful downtown Rosamund these days? Haven't seen you around any of the forums for a while.

I'll be watching for more of Leather's videos to come. Watching in-car offroad videos is SOOO much better than watching novelas (Spanish language soap operas) with my wife....Even IF so many of the women in those are hot looking. I get the impression that meeting most of them in person would be similar to meeting Mojave Green rattlers in person. :twisted:
Richard
Lake LA, Mojave Desert, SoCal
Speed Kills! but then...So does OLD AGE!!
Tech Inspection: SCCA / SCORE / HDRA / ARVRA / A.R.T.S. OffRoad Race Tech - MDR, MORE, Glen Helen BajaCup
Retired Fabricator
'58 Baja with 955K Miles and counting
Class 11 streeter

Post by Class 11 streeter »

dustymojave wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:28 am Hey Monte! How's life in beautiful downtown Rosamund these days? Haven't seen you around any of the forums for a while.

I'll be watching for more of Leather's videos to come. Watching in-car offroad videos is SOOO much better than watching novelas (Spanish language soap operas) with my wife....Even IF so many of the women in those are hot looking. I get the impression that meeting most of them in person would be similar to meeting Mojave Green rattlers in person. :twisted:
Hey Richard! Life in the AV is changing seasons now, so, that means lots of windy days! Like I whined about in my buggy thread, my local aircooled club went to Facebook and that is where I was spending all my time under my real name. The buggy urge bit so I came crawling back here.

Mojave Green rattlesnakes, just like busty latin actresses, are to be avoided by normal guys like us. Leave them to the facemen that can take venom, like Brad Pitt, or Leatherneck!
So you think your project is taking forever eh? Well you've got nothing on me.....
dustymojave

Post by dustymojave »

:roll:
8)
Richard
Lake LA, Mojave Desert, SoCal
Speed Kills! but then...So does OLD AGE!!
Tech Inspection: SCCA / SCORE / HDRA / ARVRA / A.R.T.S. OffRoad Race Tech - MDR, MORE, Glen Helen BajaCup
Retired Fabricator
'58 Baja with 955K Miles and counting