dirty pics

Offroad VW based vehicles have problems/insights all their own. Not to mention the knowledge gained in VW durability.
CentralWAbaja

Re: dirty pics

Post by CentralWAbaja »

ajdenette wrote: Fri May 05, 2017 4:11 pm CentralWAbaja you seem to be on a posting spree trying to hit 4000 posts?
nope just trying to pull the old crowd back in from Facebook land and make everybody realize why we all love this place :wink:
It is not Mickey Moused.....It's Desert Engineered!
Leatherneck

Post by Leatherneck »

CentralWAbaja wrote: Fri May 05, 2017 4:56 pm
ajdenette wrote: Fri May 05, 2017 4:11 pm CentralWAbaja you seem to be on a posting spree trying to hit 4000 posts?
nope just trying to pull the old crowd back in from Facebook land and make everybody realize why we all love this place :wink:
We need this too, Facebook is super easy, you get fast attention and many Likes to your post and yes easier to post pics but we have all needed STF at one time or a hundred other times and here it is nice to be able to ask a question and get a complete answer fairly quick and that you can find later. I went to a diesel forum that 5 years ago was slamming, asked a question the other day on a popular subject (back then) that I really really really needed a quick answer on. A week later somebody finally stumbled in and ask a question about it. The guys who were there asking questions and getting help got what they wanted and left, gave no reach around or stayed to help the forum for others who need help. STF is better then that.

To all of the guys who have hung around and helped others, and have made some friends along the way as well. Thank you!
Leatherneck

Post by Leatherneck »

Oh, and to keep the thread dirty.
Mojave trail lineup.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Leatherneck

Post by Leatherneck »

No comments on that line up huh?
Ok how about this one?
IMG_276.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
CentralWAbaja

Post by CentralWAbaja »

Leatherneck wrote: Wed May 10, 2017 5:12 pm No comments on that line up huh?
Too Jealous to even comment on that line up.
It is not Mickey Moused.....It's Desert Engineered!
Ol'fogasaurus

Post by Ol'fogasaurus »

This is my favorite "dirty picture". I forget who posted it but I seem to remember that it was around March of 2012 and it was at Winchester Bay Oregon.
Leatherneck

Post by Leatherneck »

Lee, I used to not mind getting dirty but that poor guy has gone over the top.
Ol'fogasaurus

Post by Ol'fogasaurus »

That is why you don't go out at night, during a long running rail storm, on the beach on the ocean beach where is goes into a bay (if you look closely you can see the surf towards the top of the picture)! :twisted: What I still feel bad about is he wasn't an off-roader but a racer (autocross I think) and he had an offer to go to ride the dunes and he wasn't sure about it. I suggested he do it for the experience and boy... did he have one.

By-the-way, they drug the buggy out the next day.

Lee