And the 6volt'r said...Let there be light

Notches, fastbacks, squarebacks.
Travis

And the 6volt\'r said...Let there be light

Post by Travis »

.....And it was pretty darn good.

I've mentioned my recent findings of having available to us H3 and H4 Bulbs in 6v. Well I did step one of my plan over the holidays. Nelly got an added set of eyes in the form of Driving Lights. Sooner or later I'll give in and upgrade to 12v (probably when I have to rebuild this engine, whenever that is) but at the moment many contributing factors have me keeping my car 6v. When I do switch to 12v all I'll have to do is pop in 12v bulbs.

Sooner or later I do want to add H4 Conversion Headlights but the added light I get from the driving lights has pacified me for the moment.

Performance: They certainly aren't rivaling HID lights but they do add quite a bit of light, they look pretty cool (IMHO)and I spent less than $50. I'll try to take some night pictures of the light difference soon.

Travis

------------------
Keedyweb
A proud member of Club LAVA & The Scenic City Volksfolks
Bobnotch

And the 6volt\'r said...Let there be light

Post by Bobnotch »

Looks good Travis. I conerted my Notch to 12 volts because the PO started it before I got the car. I know how you feel about the 6volt candle power on the stock lights as I used to have a 66 Square that still had 6 volt electrics. They leave a lot to be desired.Good luck on your future mods.

Bob 65 Notch S