Help - need manual

Notches, fastbacks, squarebacks.
[email protected]

Help - need manual

Post by [email protected] »

i have a really good type 3 manual in the car, i will check if it has the auto trans in it and let you know
ray greenwood

Help - need manual

Post by ray greenwood »

The very best manual is the Bentley manual for type 3. I have this...and it is exact for all of the service including adjusting differential on the auto. Are you sure you want to build this yourself? I just did a differential of a type 3/4 auto...and its not for the casual wrencher...and you will need a couple of interesting tools...or have to build and calibrate a homemade "torgue dynamometer" and calibrate it for setting the pre-load on the bearing correctly. It was dirt cheap..but the correct math for the conversions took me a few days. The box is Borg Warner in all of the Auto section. They are readily available rebuilt for a couple of hundered..sans the differential section which is bulletproof and bolts right back up with a new seal in about 5 minutes. Ray
dhy

Help - need manual

Post by dhy »

I desparately need a restore/repair/rebuild/teardown manual for a T.3 automatic (1969) transmission. Also a source for parts if I should need them.

dhy

Help - need manual

Post by dhy »

I can have it rebuilt for $375 plus shipping (a couple of hundred.) Does this sound reasonable?