Erics 68 Squareback

Notches, fastbacks, squarebacks.
Eanderson

Re: Erics 68 Squareback

Post by Eanderson »

Munchhausen wrote:Lunatics with the right tools and to much time :mrgreen:
Great car! I love it!

munch

Munch, Thanks!! Honestly I don't have too much free time. I had to *make* the time. The wife wasn't to fond of it either :lol: But at the shows she acts like she's all cool with it :roll: I love me some tools, I'm always looking for deals on tools and equiptment, you can never have enough. There is always another tool you'll need to get the job done.

The whole crew, and myself.... wife and kiddos, love to cruise in the Square. I've managed to put close to 10k miles on it over the last few years.
turboedbug

Post by turboedbug »

Nice fab skilz u have there......killer ride
Turbo!
soopaman

Post by soopaman »

Crazy skills dude!...Can you provide some information on your headlamp setup? Are they HIDs? Details would be nice ** pen and pad in hand ** :D
Munchhausen

Post by Munchhausen »

Eanderson wrote: Munch, Thanks!! Honestly I don't have too much free time. I had to *make* the time. The wife wasn't to fond of it either :lol: But at the shows she acts like she's all cool with it :roll:
My wife is not to fond of my car and the time spending with it too. :lol: She is not very exited about going to a car show with me and my son is just 1,5years old(but already loves the Typ3 :D ) But have enough lunatics(friends) coming with me.
Eanderson wrote: I love me some tools, I'm always looking for deals on tools and equiptment, you can never have enough. There is always another tool you'll need to get the job done.
Moved to a house last year. Now i have space for collecting tools :mrgreen:
Started with a drill press, TIG welder and a compressor. Now i have my hands on a milling and a lathe. They are somewhere from the 60s but in good shape. Shall get them for free from a friends grandfather. Keep fingers crossed that this works out. :mrgreen:

Cant get enough tools

munch
Flagbuggy

Post by Flagbuggy »

Awesome ride man awesome

Holding fingers crossed you get the TOOLS for free you deserve them