Kev's '68 Squareback Project

Notches, fastbacks, squarebacks.
KevNurse

Kev's '68 Squareback Project

Post by KevNurse »

Hi all, I am an avid VW fan, and am tackling a new project after being out of the hobby for a couple years. I have acquired a 1968 squareback, which has sat outside for too long! Lotsa rust to deal with, but thanks to some of my fellow Volksters, and the loan of a nice welder, I am making it better!

I plan on painting the car yellow, with black rallye stripes, and it will have a yellow and black interior as well.

I will post pics later as photobucket is down for maintenance...
david58

Re: Kev's '68 Squareback Project

Post by david58 »

KevNurse wrote:Hi all, I am an avid VW fan, and am tackling a new project after being out of the hobby for a couple years. I have acquired a 1968 squareback, which has sat outside for too long! Lotsa rust to deal with, but thanks to some of my fellow Volksters, and the loan of a nice welder, I am making it better!

I plan on painting the car yellow, with black rallye stripes, and it will have a yellow and black interior as well.

I will post pics later as photobucket is down for maintenance...
Welcome to the Forums KevNurse. I would like to see pics of your ride.
Hot, humid air is less dense than cooler, drier air. This can allow a golf ball to fly through the air with greater ease, as there won't be as much resistance on the ball.