Who to get to cut down subaru harness?

Are you one of those confused people who can't make up their mind?
69satellite

Who to get to cut down subaru harness?

Post by 69satellite »

Who's a good guy to use to hack down the factory harness. It's out a 93 legacy. I just don't have the time or desire to do it. I got it packed up in a box and am looking for advice on someone that does a good job but doesn't want a fortune. I know there's some companies that do it buy they want , last I checked over $600. I use to know of some guys on ultimate subbie that did but the guys that I know that use to do it don't have the time anymore and they were bewteen 200-300. Any recommendations ? Finally going get working on dropping the ej22 into the wife's 71 ghia.
panel

Re: Who to get to cut down subaru harness?

Post by panel »

Good reviews from this seller.........https://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds ... id=1434254
'65 Bus with a JDM Subaru EJ20 Turbo
Built by Germans powered by Japanese and brought together by Canadians
69satellite

Post by 69satellite »

I forgot about him, didn't realize he made that his full time gig now. I will probably end up going with hIm and pay a little more and know it's done right.
Kobra101

Post by Kobra101 »

Hands down Jeff from autoventures he is very nice will take his time to help and explain everything my harness is with him as we speaks he even sends a vid of it running on his test stand
danielzink

Post by danielzink »

Jeff did mine.

Will be having him do another soon.

Great guy - high quality.

Dan
65 Notch 2300cc Type4

EJ22 powered Rail

http://www.danielzink.com
69satellite

Post by 69satellite »

Sending it out to Jeff tomorrow. Need to stop dragging my feet on it, goal is to get the ghia up and driving by the end of the year.
69satellite

Post by 69satellite »

Excited, boxed up and just waiting for ups to come and pick it up. Will need to go back and update my thread once the work starts and go back and fix the pictures, thanks to photobucket giving everyone the shaft out of the blue.