EJ25 Ecu/Loom

Are you one of those confused people who can't make up their mind?
atlas2l8v

EJ25 Ecu/Loom

Post by atlas2l8v »

Hi all

Can anyone help with the ECU wiring on my project ? Ive downloaded lots of diagrams but none seem to match my ECU fully. Its a 1999 Legacy 2.5 Auto with the ECU Part Refs

W7 22611 AG100
A18-000 DIY

It has Blue, Orange and Green coloured Plugs with the same pin layouts as the diagrams but the wiring colours don't match. I've stripped out loads of wires of what i can that i've labelled from the car when removing it but need the ECU pins to remove the rest if anyone has a diagram ?

I've found a EJ25 diagram and some of the ECU wires although differing in colour do match their respective locations but i want to ensure i keep exactly what i need. Can someone confirm exactly what i need to keep from the loom please

Cheers for any help

atlas2l8v

Re: EJ25 Ecu/Loom

Post by atlas2l8v »

looking at this very useful thread of Tims is that a complete list of whats needed to keep ?

http://www.shoptalkforums.com/viewtopic ... 9&t=136053

____ECU
____Relay Rack (JUST CUT OFF THE WIRES WITH ABOUT 12" OF WIRE ?, ALSO JUST CUT THE WIRES OFF FROM FUSEBOX)
____Rear engine plugs
____Main engine plugs
____Air flow meter (I KNOW ITS NOT ON EJ25 ITS MAP SENSOR)
____Existing coil wire (or other 10amp fused supply from the ignition switch "on" position)
____Fuel Pump
____Starter - for start input and power supply. If your running a line directly to the battery for power supply, you will need to add a wire for "hot when starting".
____Fans, each individually if dual
____Alternator
____Oxygen sensor
____Ignitor
____Any auxillary lights, guages, senders, tachometer, placement oil light, etc. AND the location of the incomming wires for each. You don't need to measure the oil-light sender, it's already wired into the engine harness.
PressY4Pie

Post by PressY4Pie »

i've never seen that ecu and plugs before. if you out of the US you have to worry about the key barrel around that year, so i hope you grabbed that
atlas2l8v

Post by atlas2l8v »

PressY4Pie wrote:i've never seen that ecu and plugs before. if you out of the US you have to worry about the key barrel around that year, so i hope you grabbed that
Aye got the full car so got everything i needed inc key/barrel/transponder/ecu etc :wink: