ShopTalkForums Ghia on the Salt

VW underneath a classic Italian body design.
yodogg

Re: ShopTalkForums Ghia on the Salt

Post by yodogg »

Hi Britt,

My apologies, it's such a big file I need to download something to compress it with. I haven't forgotten about it though.
DORIGTT

Post by DORIGTT »

Video or it didn't happen! :lol:

Congrats. That had to be an awesome feeling.
Roadcow

Post by Roadcow »

Agreef
juki48

Post by juki48 »

my last 2 laptops have come with windows live movie maker. try typing that in your start/search bar. if you have movie maker you can open the movie then save it in other formats and sizes.
yodogg

Post by yodogg »

Let's try this. You will need to go into your video player to flip the video after you download it.

http://s934.beta.photobucket.com/user/j ... d.mp4.html

perrib

Post by perrib »

Congrats on the incredible run. Redrilled the ureathane :shock: Way to easy. The first one I did we heated the rod and twisted it. We did this a few times befor getting the proper alignment :D It is almost as much fun as redrilling the hockey stick in the car. Yes two time loser here. Now I alway have a spare adjustable shift rod end in stock. :oops: Anyway all that mattered is it got fixed and you guys did an awsum job out there. :D As for JB weld on a case. Everyone knows the beer can covers the hole and only enough JB weld is used to attach it but not obscure the beer name.( I don't see the icon for smart ass) :) One has to do what it takes to get the job done. I lost an IDA fuel bowl drain plug at the sand drags and made it out of a piece of a mesquite branch. Just goes to show we can outsmart a pile of nuts and bolts.
CLH

Post by CLH »

Congrats on an awesome job, showing what the Ghia is capable of! (With enough horsepower, of course, lol)