His website says that he isn't making them anymore. If he was...I would definitely be buying a set. I don't have the patience to beat my own out, so he would have a sale for sure.
I have a set of 4 John Kelly Flares that I will probably never use I could use some extra cash to finish my project.
$700 plus shipping takes them (They were $1250+200 shipping new)
Last edited by CLKWRK on Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hey guys sorry to bring an old topic from grave status.
But the original poster has the picture posted of what Im
looking for.
The over fender flare posted in the fist picture... I want those.
Anyone have any Ideas or how to contact the team/owner of that
car so that I can ask them the band. Also I'm trying to figure out
what they did up front for the small front flares.
Thanks Jade... I would love to know what is on that car in the picture. I saw the Z fenders but I am really looking to mimic that car in the picture. All the same thanks for the cool pics of your bug as well as the help!
Jadewombat wrote:In case you get desperate trying to find widened fenders, I went el cheapo route with my bug, got some flares for an old Datsun Z car off ebay.