Brand new to this site and building a full custom ghia

Here's the place to start. Introduce yourself and your ride.
Streetsweeper

Brand new to this site and building a full custom ghia

Post by Streetsweeper »

Hello shop talk forums... my name is kyle

I have a ghia that I am building a custom one off "pan" for (if you want to call it that)

This car was originally built about 13 years ago while I was deep into the MiniTruckin' scene... back then it was all about BAGS, BODYDROPS AND BITCHES lol

But really though, this car was built to fit in with that style back then... crazy suspensions and body mods was and is still my flavor... however, this body is going to stay pretty stock for the most part... I like the stock look... (so classy when laying pan)

I have cut up the original tube chassis to the point where only less than 10percent of the original design is still intact... infact, I even have a completely different body I am using...

I hope the pictures explain what's going on here
l (11).jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Streetsweeper

Re: Brand new to this site and building a full custom ghia

Post by Streetsweeper »

FB_IMG_1535781436763.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Streetsweeper

Post by Streetsweeper »

Still new to this site, and having a hard time figuring out how to post my photos! Damn technology!
Ol'fogasaurus

Post by Ol'fogasaurus »

Looks to be a fun project but if you are going to display it that low I think you need to carry some carpet for the body to sit on and watch out for the "turtles" :wink: .

Lee